Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SweeT sIxTEeN...


My day just started, and so far, I’m loving it…Early this morning at around 7:30 as I was doing my usual walking (just to lose some weight, I’m not really that “fat”), I saw this guy wearing a nice shirt with a cute collar, the black and blue stripes of his T complimented his nice Michael Schumacher black cap, he was like 40 meters away from me(yah, I know it’s really far) but I can’t take my eyes off him.

As that 40 meters gradually decreases, I was unaware that I was slowly tilting my head making tiny droplets of sweat flow from my forehead to my eyebrow traveling the bridge of my nose and finally dropping, I suddenly smiled noticing him looking at me, and when we were like 10 meters away from each other, I couldn’t look at him anymore just like that…(I can be really stupid at times, you know)… I turned my head down, then proceeded on my left, the street that leads to the subdivision gate, podi (my ipod) was busy playing “booty music” by T-pain, I was busy banging my head moderately trying to go with the beat of the music, while slowly moving my hand in a groovy manner while I was walking (try it once, you’ll like it!), but to my surprise I saw him at my back following me! I don’t know what happened to me but I suddenly stopped from walking, tried to gather myself for more than a second, but I can’t help but think about things that this cute creature might think, he might be laughing at me, he might be scared by my actuations, he might not even try to know my name, and worst, he might think I’m insane!...(blame it all to T-pain!)…I waited for him to walk pass me, so I will have all the chance to bang my head and move my groovy hands again, I turned off podi to hear his footsteps…the moment he was about to walk pass me, I slightly glanced at my left (where he’s supposed to pass), but to my dismay, he stopped right next to me…looking at me straight in the eye (well he was taller than me) and said words that I think were the sweetest; “are you okay?”. I just stared at him and shook my head and said “yah, just a little dizzy”, (I wasn’t- I was hypnotized by his hazel brown eyes)…well, I was expecting him to leave me after I said that, but he didn’t! He even asked if he could walk with me and asked me where I’m heading, I don’t know what to say; “yah, sure!” those were the words that came out of my mouth.

Paolo, that’s what he wants me to call him. So I called him “Pao”(silly me)…he lives few blocks away from us, which I think is not so far away…we talked while we walk and we walk while we talked,. Then we ended up in the convenience store just near the subdivision gate, there we talked more, and we ate donuts (I like!).He told me he was just walking around trying to look around the neighborhood; I told him I walk everyday so he’ll see me around usually.

At around 10am, we decided to go back, he even walked me home (sweet!)…”thanks for the walk” I told him while closing our house gate; “my pleasure and by the way, nice dancing!” was his respond, I never thought it would be like that easy for me to talk to a stranger, oh! Not just a stranger, a really cute one too! That was cool…

Today’s the 16th…let’s make it SWEET 16… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment