Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I love taking long walks with rude people...

Things are just getting better these days, my room being repainted and some stuff in my room are being replaced with new ones...Anyway, lemme just apologize for not posting anything for the past few days, I was a little busy with things.
With the things happening on my room all those paint smell, spare woods and all; I have to sleep in the guests' room so I can rest comfortably, as early as 9:47 pm I snuggled in the blue and white stripped comforter and turned on the air conditioner up to level 8 (not my regular thermostat), I was really tired that day.

The sun was up and my alarm started to make its annoying noise that makes me jump off the bed the moment I hear its first beep. The moment I stood up from bed, I felt this harsh pain on my lower back and it started to bother me the moment I started to do my daily stretch after doing my daily stretch; I fixed myself for my daily walk.

The sun was so fascinating and it made me smile the instant it started to buff on my face. I took my usual route for my walk (I only take the other route when I don’t wanna see something that’ll ruin my day)…when I was on the main road of the subdivision, (the road heading towards the gate) I heard someone calling out my name from a distant so I turned my head to where I think the sound was coming from and saw Paolo. “Good morning!” was the first thing I heard after giving him my smile, I then answered back and saw that he didn’t smiled back, “hmmm…something wrong?…” I asked myself; he then started to walk with me and said nothing; it was like something was wrong and he wanted to tell me but half of him just don’t wanted to, so I just closed my mouth and started to walk with him….

After 8 minutes or so….


“What are you going to do today?” I asked him in the nicest tone I can ever give him; he just gave me a shrug and said nothing, “Something wrong?” still no answer; “is something bothering you?” he just looked into my eyes and looked back to the way we were heading. This is new, I never saw him like this before, the supposed to be short walk was turned into a long one, and it made me wonder what was bothering him this morning. He was being rude.

We went to the store we usually go after the walk, we ordered for our regulars but still nothing was going out of his mouth. It made me decide to head home earlier than the usual time, for him to know that I was getting pissed off by the things that he’s doing to me, “I’ll head home, just call me when you found your tongue” (it was in a stop-me-from-going tone), I walked out of the store and went straight towards the subdivision gate.


I never turned my head back; when I was about 3 blocks away from my place I heard him calling me again, I tried to ignore the voice I heard, I then started to walk faster, and faster…suddenly someone grabbed my arm, it was him.

“I’m sorry” he said that while holding both my arms (sweetness!), I then gave him the “is –that-all-you-got stare” as I observe his sweat slowly falling from his temples. “I’m sorry I was being rude to you, I know you don’t deserve it” was his next line not allowing me to say anything. “I asked you, you just ignored me, how do you expect me to react from that? And by the way, take your hands off me” were the words that came out of my mouth not even thinking if he’s still gonna say something. I then turned away from him and walked straight towards my place.


After 5 minutes or more he sent me a text message containing:

I’m sorry for being such an Ass earlier, I didn’t mean it.It’s just thatI felt bad when I saw the small painting I gave you lying on your front door…

Oh! Was that it? He got mad at me just because of that…I forgot to tell him that my room was being repainted and I have to take all the things I placed on the wall…I gave him my excuse, he accepted it.


Paolo was really sweet saying sorry and doing all those cheesy stuff this morning. I’m starting to love taking long walks with rude people.

1 comment:

  1. 'After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealers@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

    ReplyDelete