Tuesday, April 28, 2009

is it still summer when it starts to rain???

It’s another day and it seems like folks here at home seems to be very busy doing their own thang! Mom’s putting some food on the Tupperware, oops! She almost dropped the other one on her left.

Clark, Mom’s driver was getting some bags from the living room and clinging it in his shoulders one after the other; I saw my older brother outside loading his guitar on the trunk of his car, when I turned back to the kitchen to have breakfast, I saw the maids wearing those tank tops and sporting those shorts (those short-shorts, if you know what I mean), then I heard my sister saying “step aside!, are you awake?”, then I turned to sit and have breakfast, but I just stared at it, then mom told me to eat fast and fix myself; “why?” I asked mom, she then widened her eyes and said “we’re going to the beach” , then I came to my senses that we planned for this Summer outing weeks ago (sorry, I was drunk last night I just sneaked in so mom won’t scold me)…

Three spoonfuls of rice and two over-easy fried eggs for that morning (needed to move fast). In my room I just stared at myself in the mirror for a second or two and then loaded my hand bag with Hawaiian Tropics (sun block, very important), my digital camera, podi (my ipod), my cell phone chargers and some of my clothes; now I’m set! Oh! I almost forgot I’m still on my PJ’s; I then started wearing plain white T and jeans, definitely flops for my footwear, accessories just my trusted baler and a large wooden cross as an accent for the outfit ( magical!), I then went down to see mom, but she was gone, I went outside and just saw that her van was gone and the only vehicle left in the front yard was my brother’s SUV , it turned out that they went ahead; which means I’m going to have to take the ride with my brother- and he’s going to be the one driving! I never liked riding in his car especially when he’s the one driving; he always thinks that every trip is a race that he needs to get to the finish line first (me no likey!). I always liked the slow rides, nice music, and try to appreciate the view of the things out of the city; but my brother? He drives fast, listens to songs where I don’t even understand the lyrics and worse, I don’t know if they even play notes!

We made the one hour trip a forty-five (45) minute one, talk about 80-90 km/h, and a roller coaster ride. When we arrived at the resort I was thrilled and bored by the number of people; thrilled for I can spot a potential innocent flirty eye contact, bored for most of the people there were shorted than me (not my lucky day), I never thought having a 5’8’’ height would be a problem, anyway, after lunch I decided to take a plunge and a short swim. The sun was doing so great, and I can feel the summer air just by feeling the wind’s breeze, and I’m loving it… we started playing volley ball on the beach (my sister and me), when I accidentally bumped into a guy not wearing a T, so was I; we were touching skin to skin (psssss! HOT!) J, the guy never said anything so I said nothing to him too; we just continued our game then.
Weird things keeps on happening don’t they? As the sun was like on top of our heads , it started to rain (really hard)… I then asked mom “is it still summer when it starts to rain?”

No comments:

Post a Comment