Monday, April 11, 2011

My Complicated Relationship



It's been quite a long time since I made a post on this blog (it's not that I have another blog that I'm keeping from you) but yah, I don't know what got into me to make another G-Post since like - FOREVER. hahahahaha...

Anyway, Like what I said about my previous blogs, I do write blogs here whenever I'm sorta-kinda-a little bit of-maybe depressed. forgive me if I'm making this blog a sort of an outlet from stress or much a like; I sure know you guys would understand.

Well, this blog is about MY COMPLICATED RELATIONSHIP, I know we get to this part all the time and tend to make it a lot more complicated with the thoughts that we allow to inflow our minds, and yah, maybe just maybe, we are making things more complicated in a way that we hurt ourselves and we hurt our partners as well, in return we all hurt each other resulting to a very sad and a sudden moment of teary-eyed-mornings of BREAK-UP.

Our relationship was like any other normal relationship until things came to be like the things like we never thought things would be going, I mean, "Hey! why is this happening?! Why isn't this happening?" all those stuff and things that wold definitely make the both of us MAD or on the lighter note DISAPPOINTED on things - and of course to each other.

Things became unbearable in the past few days, I find it easy not to text him in the day or worse I don't text him at all in like more than two (2) days, and I'm still fine with that! (is there something wrong with me?)

Then, it struck me... I was never this partner that would be OK not to text or call a partner at least once or twice a day, But to my surprise... I was one! GOD! what has become of me??? Have I been really hurt from the past that I don't do the things I used to do to a partner??? Honestly - I don't know.

I'm really running out of things to say now... and that I'm not sure also WHY...

Yah...

I don't really know what else to say now...

...........................................

......................................

...........................

.................

........

...

Well, I guess I need your help PEOPLE, Pls. do give me any advice that you think would help me in a way that things would be better for me and and for my partner. Am I falling out of love from him? or I'm not into to him anymore??? WUTT??? Tell me!!
Please.

This may not be another broken note or another story of my experience from the past but if ever - just if ever, things would turn out that way, at least you were part of that. Ughhh!! Why am I saying those things? I think I better stop now!

>>>E N D<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment