Thursday, April 21, 2011

i LOVE monsters


I have always been consistent with this one: " I LOVE MONSTERS" , I really don't know, but I have this thing for monsters, and I sometimes, call my CRUSH a MONSTER... ughhh...

There's this thing with monsters that I cannot find in my heart to HATE, but instead I tend to LOVE 'em...

*sighs*

Okay, Alright! I'm doing this post because I am thinking of my CRUSH, and he is someway or another associated with a MONSTER, actually the name comes before MONSTER...uggghhh!!! I just don't wanna give it out directly, like , Totally!

and oh! I'm single so I guess it's all gonna be okay if I'd say I really have a CRUSH on a MONSTER, ayt? hahahah

I think I'm blushing, so I dunno! I guess let's just have to take it from here and I will just have to keep my hopes up in this part of the year...

this is so non-sense! I dunno know why I even bothered posting this one, hahahah...

Momentary pauses and smiles while staring in blank space is something really not bad at all right? I certainly hope not.

*sighs*

NOTHING!

MONSTERS
MONSTERS
MONSTERS

I just love'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment