Friday, May 15, 2009

Will you marry me?


This is me; fun, eclectic, random and rude...actually there are so many adjectives to chose to describe myself but I chose these ones just to be safe (if I'd say I'm cute, would you even bother believing me? I think you'd doubt it, ayt?) I'm such a shallow person, I appreciate everything even of the smallest things (*wink*) trust me.

I love to cuddle and cuddle specially on a rainy day, I also just love doing things alone but I certainly appreciate company (I really do), I also love to cook, cooking is my way of expressing myself, my inner thoughts and it serves as an outlet for my anger and happiness, I also find singing as an obsession ( I do my vocalization on the bathroom) some say I have the voice but I think they're just trying to be nice; Writing is what I really love, I just find it amazing and pleasurable to play with words and getting all my thoughts written and be read by people, being able to shake other people's lives just by writing what you think and feel is such an achievement for me, but I think I have this bad habit of talking too much, but dont'cha fret I talk with perfect sense and I don't get boring (now I'm totally describing myself! Lol)

I've been talking in this chat room and heard someone talk back, we talk all afternoon we talked about all sorts of things, we even talked like we were having sex on the chat room, like everyone could hear it, totally! But we were laughing at each other (we started to view each other's cam), he was so fun, he was crazy, and full of humor; I never thought he would even bother talking to me about his love-life. When he started to talk about it, I told him I have to go and scan other rooms, but after I went out of the room, he gave me a PM and called my computer, he then started to make me busy of the things he wants me to do, he started to read my FUTURE by his cards, (he said he's been doing that for 4 months now) I think knowing my future would be nice, so I stayed and talked with him on the microphone with his camera on.

After a series of reading my future he then asked me to pick another card, bust this time I just have to pick one from the 76 card deck; I chose my card he then interpreted it and on the last part of the interpretation he said " you should marry a guy named Zach (his name) for you to have a happy life because he promises to make you happy and never hurt you"...my eyes started to widen and my jaw dropped, I wasn't expecting this...specially from him. I told him "you're sick!" but then he said "no, seriously, will you marry me?"...I can't think of any answer but the same words came outta my mouth again "you're sick" he was really forcing me to answer his question but I never did, it's not that he's not good enough, he is indeed hot and cute, humorous if I must say and he was never boring.
As I was about to go 10 minutes before dinner, he even begged for my digits and promised to call me, it was a long negotiation but his cuteness prevailed and I did gave him my digits.

It's funny 'cause all the while I thought I can answer every question asked on my face, but that question he just asked....I still can't answer it; (laughing out loud) I really can't!

How about you? Will you marry me?....(*wink*)

1 comment:

  1. very nice blog.. I hope you can floow my blog site also.. thanks.. http://rackell24lumberio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete