Friday, May 15, 2009

this is it; it's the end of our rainbow...


I was so dead bored and decided to go on a yahoo chat room, since I haven't used my new microphone on a proper way lately; I opted to use it... There's this thing about my voice that it's so high, sometimes people would think I'm a spoiled brat from Beverly Hills, or even a slutty-hyper-fashionista DJ, in just a minute of talking in that chatroom I got PM's saying "your voice is so sexy, it's making me hard"...etc. but I was never interested in those, so I went to our country's chat room and started to talk.

There was this girl who had a nice voice and started talking to me, we talked while guys tried to butt-in, but we ignored them and carried on with our conversation. I was getting ten (10) or more PM's all asking for my "ASL"(Age, Sex, Location) but still I was never interested, thus, I ignored them...Until there was this guy who asked me random questions, I answered him with cold answers like; "ah...ok", "maybe" things like those things that would make a guy feel "I'm sorry, not interested", but this guy kept on bugging me, which I think is a little cute because he just won't give up...he called my computer, I answered it...We talked about the things I was talking about on the chat room, we changed opinions and information, we talked for more than an 3 hours (talking about everything)...

On the second day I went online the same time I talked to him yesterday, I have to admit I'm a little excited to talk to this guy again. This guy was so special the moment we stared to talk to each other, I suddenly felt this connection between the two of us, he was also true, a very humble and loving person, a real sweetheart that would melt your heart with every word he says, a man of intellect a man so fine that even I can't handle him...

But there's one problem, SELFISHNESS took over my true self and I pretended to be someone else... from the very beginning I told him about me not interested to be his partner. He even said he wanted to go back here in the Philippines just to meet me and it made my heart leap with joy, do you know the smile and joy you do whenever you see a rainbow??? I just can' help but smile and look at the rainbow again...but then again he thought I was SHE not a HE...

There were nights I find it hard to sleep because part of me wants to keep him, but the other part of me wants to tell him the truth and let him go...
____________________________________________________________________
For him:

I'm really sorry; I never wanted to hurt you, like I always say hurting you was never my intention. It's just that I always wanted someone like you...I'm sorry I was selfish, I'm sorry for everything...
For the first and last time lemme just say "I love you"...
I just hope you'll still find it in your heart to forgive me.
____________________________________________________________________

I'll never forget all the memories, all the things that we talked about, and all the things that you showed me, I felt this strange love from you that makes tears fall from my eyes whenever I remember it. And I'll never get tired of saying THANK YOU... for even in a short span of time you showed me love.

I guess this is it; it's the end of our Rainbow...

Thank you for the colors and for making me smile...
You are greatly appreciated...

1 comment:

  1. girl its not the end of your rainbow instead its the beginning of your rainbow...just be true to your heart and to your self...don't think about what are they going to tell to you...what matters is that you are being true to yourself...so start at the beginning of your rainbow again to face another adventures in your life...spread your wings...act as a butterfly that brings color to your rainbow....GOD bless you girl...

    ReplyDelete