Wednesday, October 3, 2012

JAMES

It's been a long time since I have wrote something in here, and I now don't know where to start. There are so many things entering my mind now.

My next posts are about the people that makes me really think, ponder, torture (mind fuck) my mind and shall I say also my heart.

I am now writing about James, let me introduce you to him. Wait, I honestly know less about him, I don't even know his last name. All I know is I really like him and we have shared so many things to each other. Okay, I'll introduce him.

He is a very good looking guy, he works for an international company (Honda), we have met each other 4 years ago, we started to talk through the phone, and then spend time talking to each other until dawn, he is a sweet person very jolly, he likes a good laugh and he has a good singing voice. He understands, supports and cares for me. He even sometimes wakes me up with a phone call so I won't come in to school late.

There were so many things that happened in that year, he even asked me for a date, and that was the first date that I ever had without even spending a penny. Even if that was the first time I have seen him, it felt like we connected and there was no awkward moment that normally happens on a first date.

I loved it.

Then things started to eat me up, I was assuming that James and I were together without even determining the relationship.  I know, my bad.

He then started to ignore me as I become really clingy or possessive, even irrational. I hated myself for being such, I know being young and in love is not an excuse.

Then after a year or so, he sent me text message and I was really shocked because I wasn't expecting a message from him, after how many months. We then started to catch up on each other. And the feeling just went gushing like a river. I remembered everything that I felt since we met, after the date, after the phone calls.

This time is better and I enjoyed it even more, I think I am mature enough to take whatever pain it may cause me.

I then started to introduce him to two of my greatest friends, and in an instant they all clicked and they liked him, they even told me that he is one of a kind because they got along with each other on the first meeting. Yeah, that's true JAMES is really a good person, good company and a good friend - but is that all we're ever gonna be?

......To be continued

1 comment:

  1. TELL HIM!!!! ugh! lol... just tell him, he'll never know if you don't :P

    ReplyDelete